Growing up I used to watch Gilligan’s Island after school. Stupid show that gave me a chuckle.
Mitchell has grown up without viewing that show, ever, but he’s had an affinity to boats, particularly with sails. He draws them, designs them, builds them, sails them.
So (for Mitchell’s Bday) Everette took Mitchell and Anders out on a 3 Hour Tour taking advantage of a Couvon for a sail on a Tall Ship from Victoria. Anders was sooo keen on going that Everette decided to take him along, too.
Unfortunately it wasn’t very windy out today so they were under power for much of the ‘sail’ but they did get a few times when there was enough wind to catch. And the opportunity was taken to make Good Memories.
- The enduring allure of tall ships (aytacgok.wordpress.com)
- Tall ships sailing their way into Halifax for another festival (metronews.ca)
- Gilligan And The Skipper On Stage?? Gilligan’s Island: The Musical! (perezhilton.com)
- ‘Gilligan’s Island’ musical in works (nydailynews.com)
- All-female crew sails first tall ship into Halifax (cbc.ca)